1 lb lean ground beef
1 can biscuits
1/2 c BBQ sauce
1/2 c brown sugar, packed
shredded cheddar cheese for topping
1. Brown the ground beef, drain.
2. Stir in BBQ sauce and brown sugar, mix.
3. Meanwhile, roll out the biscuits flat.
4. Using a greased muffin pan, press the biscuits into the bottom of each cup, allowing the extra to come up over the sides of the cup.
5. Put a scoop of the BBQ beef mixture into each biscuit cup. Top with cheddar cheese.
6. Follow baking time and temperature on the biscuits.